- Smoking, eating and drinking are all strictly prohibited in the museum.
- Please leave your backpacks and umbrellas at the cloakroom or in a locker. We cannot accept suitcases or other travel bags.
- Pets are not permitted in the museum. Guide dogs are allowed.
- Kindly refrain from touching the exhibits.
- Photos and videos may be taken for private use; however, tripods may not be used.
- Always follow any instructions given by security staff.
- Please keep your ticket with you during your visit and have it ready should a member of staff ask to see it.
- The museum is not responsible for any damage, loss or theft of personal property.
- Information is available at the information desk regarding access for wheelchair users within the museum.
- Please ask for permission from the Marketing and Communications department before taking photos or making video recordings or other animated visual material for professional use. Telephone +31 (0)20 5231822.
- € 200,- and € 500,- notes are not accepted at the museum.
- Camera surveillance is in operation at the museum, subject to the relevant legal provisions regarding privacy.
Thank you for your cooperation!